Crosby Swivel Hoist Ring HR-125 has UNC standard threading. It is a multi-purpose attachment point. It has 360° Swivel and 180° Pivot action, and is rated at 100% Working Load Limit at a 90° angle. The Swivel Hoist Ring is made of Alloy Steel, Quenched and Tempered, with a 5:1 Safety Design Factor.
Crosby Swivel Hoist Ring HR-125 UNC
Crosby Swivel Hoist Ring HR-125 comes with UNC thread in sizes from 800 lbs to 8000 lbs. It is Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit. The Bolts are individually proof tested. The Swivel Hoist Ring comes with an E-clip secured Bolt and grooved threads. It is designed for easy disassembly, assembly, and examination of components.
Product Features Include:
- All Components are Alloy Steel, Quenched and Tempered
- The Working Load Limit and Recommended Torque value are permanently stamped into each washer.
- Washer is color coded for easy identification: Red – UNC thread.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times Working Load Limit.
- Bolt specification is an Alloy socket head cap screw to ASTM A 574.
- All threads listed are UNC.
- Frame 2 and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Meets or exceeds all the requirements of ASME B30.26, and meet other critical performance requirements such as fatigue life, impact properties, and material tractability.
Failure to read the proper warning and application information may result in serious injury or death. Visit TheCrosbyGroup.com for full product warning and application information.