The Crosby Eye Nut G-400 is taped with standard UNC class 2 threads for attachment to the appropriate hardware for an In-Line pull. It is made of Forged Steel, Quenched and Tempered. In-Line pull Ultimate Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
Crosby Eye Nut G-400 UNC Class 2 Threaded
Crosby Eye Nut G-400 is UNC Class 2 Threaded for an In-Line Pull.
Product Features Include:
- Forged Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Hot Dip galvanized.
- Tapped with standard UNC class 2 threads after galvanizing.
- Also available in blank (as forged) item (S-4028) or on request with metric threading ( M-400).
- Recommended for In-Line pull.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Failure to read the proper warning and application information may result in serious injury or death. Visit TheCrosbyGroup.com for full product warning and application information.